This guide shows you How to Flash Stock Rom on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 if you have installed custom ROM or have bricked your phone. This guide applies to pretty much every Xiaomi device.
Xioami Redmi Note 4 is a great device. It is all the smartphone you need if you don’t care abiu the camera. The device has pretty decent specs for its price and is one of the best budget Android smartphone you can buy right now.
If you have installed custom ROM on your device and want to roll back o stock ROM then here is How to Flash Stock Rom on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4.
Download Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Stock ROM
- Go to Miui.com
- Select your device. If you have Qualcomm variant then select Qualcomm and if you have Chinese MTK variant then select Redmi Note 4 MTK.
- Now click on Flashing Guide.
- Click on Fastboot from left section and click on your device. The ROM will start downloading.
- After download finishes, extract it.
- Open Mi Flash Tool.
- Power-off your device.
- Do to download mode by pressing Volume Down + Power button until you see a robot appear.
- In the Mi Flash Tool, copy the File Address of stock ROM.
- Click on Refresh.
- Now connect your device to PC.
- Click on Flash and let the process to finish.
Congratulations! You have successfully installed Stock Rom on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4.