In recent years, the trend of reading text has shifted drastically towards watching videos. Nowadays people are more interested in visual content instead of textual content. Facebook even has launched a program to monetize videos posted on Facebook pages.
So, Imagine you come across a great Facebook video but don’t have the time to watch it fully or you want to show that video to your grandma’s place where you don’t have internet access? Well, this guide will show you how to download Facebook video and save it for later viewing offline.
How to Download Facebook Video
- Find a video on Facebook.
- Right click on that video and click on “Show video URL.” Copy that video URL.
- Go to FbDown website.
- Paste the URL in the provided box.
- Click on Download.
- You’ll now see two options — “Download Video in Normal Quality” or “Download Video in HD Quality”. Select the appropriate quality.
- Your video will start downloading.
You can also use Savefrom website to download Facebook video. Just visit their site, paste the video URL in the box and click the green arrow or press enter. You will see “Download Mp4” option below. Click on it and your video will start downloading.
How to Download Facebook Video through Chrome Extension
You can also download Facebook videos using chrome extension. To do that:
- Download “SaveAs Video Downloader Online” chrome extension.
- Go to Facebook and you will see “Download SD” and “Download HD” option.
- Click on the desired video quality option.
- You will be redirected to the download page.
- Click on the download button and your video will start downloading.That’s it. Share the downloaded video with your friends. Also, share this guide with your friends who will also want to download Facebook videos.