How to Edit a PDF Document
Edit PDF Document using Adobe Acrobat
- Open the PDF document in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- On the right pane, Click on the Edit PDF Tool.
- Head-over to the text or image you want to edit.
- You will see a number of related option automatically shown buy Adobe acrobat reader.
- Edit according to your requirements.
Edit PDF Document using PDF Escape
PDF escape is a very powerful free online tool that has a number of options to edit a pdf file.
- Go to PDF Escape website.
- Click on Upload.
- Select the file and upload.
- Used the provided tools to edit the document.
Edit PDF Document using CutePDF Editor
CutePDF is another free powerful tool that helps you edit pdf files. To edit pdf,
- Go to CutePDF Editor site.
- Scroll down and click on “Start Edit Your PDF Files Now.”
- Click “Open File”, select a “PDF” and click “Open.”
- Start editing your pdf documents.
Here you go. Above are some of the ways which you can use to Edit PDF documents. If you want to know more ways or may be you want to know how to edit pdf documents on MAC, feel free to mention in comments.