Here is How to Install Install LineageOS 16.0 on Realme 3 Pro. If you are facing bootloop issues after flashing ROM, we have got the solution for that as well.
Realme 3 Pro is one of the best budget android devices you can buy right now. It is powered by a Snapdragon 710 processor coupled with 4GB/6GB/8GB of RAM. On the software side, Realme 3 pro is running Color OS6 on the top of Android 9.0 pie.
Color OS6 is great but some people prefer stock android over a custom skin. If you are one of those people, then here is how to install stock Android on Realme 3 pro using LineageOS ROM.
How to Install LineageOS 16.0 on Realme 3 Pro
- Fingerprint scanner is not working yet.
- Realme 3 pro with TWRP recovery installed
- Lineage OS6 latest build for Realme 3 pro
- OpenGAPPS (use arm64 9.0 nano/pico)
- Download Latest lineageOS build and open GAPPS and copy it to the internal storage.
- Power-off your device and boot into TWRP recovery.
- Wipe (SYSTEM-DALVIK-CACHE) DONT WIPE VENDOR!
- Flash LineageOS.
- Flash GAPPs.
Note: If you are unable to boot your device, flash VBmeta verity disabler after flashing the ROM.