OnePlus 6T is one of the best “budget-flagship” smartphones you can buy right now. The device supports latest specs, a good display, and a decent camera. If you got $550 in your pocket for a smartphone, then you can’t go wrong with this device. If you have already got one, here is How to Install TWRP Recovery on OnePlus 6T.
- Note: BasicGuru is not responsible if anything happens to your device. Proceed at your own risk.
How to Install TWRP Recovery on OnePlus 6T
- OnePlus 6T with an unlocked bootloader.
- Twrp recovery files:
- TWRP 3.2.3-8 by mauronofrio
- TWRP 3.2.3-8 Installer by mauronofrio
- OnePlus 6T 9.0.4 stock boot.img
- OnePlus 6T 9.0.5 stock boot.img
- OnePlus 6T 9.0.6 stock boot.img
- OnePlus 6T 9.0.7 stock boot.img
- TWRP 3.2.3-11 Test by mauronofrio
- TWRP 3.2.3-11 Installer Test by mauronofrio
- Backup functionality is still under development. May not work correctly. Proceed with caution.
- Down the preferred TWRP recovery file for your OnePlus 6T.
- Power-off your device.
- Press and hold the Power + Volume Up button simultaneously to boot device into fastboot.
- Connect yoour device to PC.
- Extract ADB folder on your PC and navigate to that folder.
- Hold Shift + Left click and select “Open command window here.”
fastboot flash recovery [recoveryname].img
Congratulations! You have successfully installed TWRP Recovery on OnePlus 6T. Happy Modding!