Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+/S10e are one of the best android flagship smartphones you can buy right now. They feature top of the line specs with one of the best displays in the market.
If you have got the latest Galaxy S10/S10+ or the S10e and want to enhance your android experience, you may want to install custom recoery on your device. Unofficial TWRP for Galaxy S10/S10+ has just been announced and here is How to Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy S10 /S10+/S10e.
- Power-off option in TWRP wipes data.
- MTP doesn’t work.
- Magisk update doesn’t work.
How to Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy S10 /S10+/S10e.
- Unlock Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+/S10e Bootloader.
- Copy the encryption disable zip file (found in the same download link above) in the external SD card. MTP doesn’t work for now.Reboot your device in download mode.
- Open Odin.
- Click on AP, select the downloaded .tar file and flash.
- Hold Volume up + Bixby + Power button until your device bootys in TWRP.
- Once in TWRP, go to Install and flash the encryption disable zip file.
You now have Unofficial TWRP recovery installed on your Samsung Galaxy S10 /S10+/S10e.