Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 pro is surely one of the hottest Android devices right now. Getting your hands on one is not an easy task but if you were lucky enough to get yourself the brand new smartphone then here is How to Install TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro.
How to Install TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Redmi Note 6
- Xiaoimi Redmi Note 6 Pro with an unlocked bootloader.
- A USB cable.
- TWRP Recovery.
Steps to Install TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Redmi Note 6
- Power-off your Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro.
- Press and hold Volume Down + Power Button to boot your device into fastboot mode.
- Download the TWRP recovery .img file from the link above and copy it in Android SDK folder.
fastboot flash recovery [recoveryname].img
- Press Enter. TWRP recovery will be flashed.
- Now type
or you can hold Volume Up + Power Button to boot directly n to the TWRP recovery.