Redmi Note7/Note 7 Pro is one of the best budget android devices you can buy under $150. The smartphones have one of the best midrange CPUs, 4GB of RAM and 48MP camera. If you already have got one of these awesome smartphones and ran into a bootloop issue or you just want to go back to stock firmware then here is How to Install Stock Firmware on Redmi Note7/Note 7 Pro.
How to Install Stock Firmware on Redmi Note7/Note 7 Pro.
- Redmi Note 7 Global Stock Firmware | Redmi Note 7 India Stock Firmware
- Redmi Note 7 Pro India Stock Firmware
- MIUI ROM Flashing Tool
- Unlocked bootloader
- First, download the relevant firmware files from the above link.
- Download and install the MIUI ROM flashing tool and install it.
- Power-off your device.
- Boot your device into fastboot mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Power button.
- Decompress the downloaded firmware file. If you get the .tar file after decompressing then decompress that .tar file again.
- Run XiaoMiFlash.exe tool.
- Connect your device to PC.
- Select the folder where you have decompressed the files and click on “Refresh.”
- The software should automatically detect firmware files.
- Click on flash and wait until you see the success message.
There you go. You now have stock firmware on your Redmi device. Enjoy!