Here is a complete guide on How to Install TWRP Recovery on Motorola Moto X4.
Motorola Moto X4 is a great midrange device offering some pretty decent specs with pure android experience. Motorola phones contain very minimum bloatware and hence even a budget device from the company seems pretty fast.
Now if you got your self a Moto X4 and want to flash TWRP recovery on it t enhance your Android experience, then here is How to Install TWRP Recovery on Motorola Moto X4.
How to Install TWRP Recovery on Motorola Moto X4
- Enable USB debugging on your device.
2. Download the TWRP recovery from above link and copy it in adb folder.
3. Connect your device to PC.
4. Navigate to adb folder on your PC and Hold Shift + Right Click and select Open Command Window here.
adb reboot bootloader
6. Now hen device reboots, type:
fastboot flash recovery recoveryname.img
7. After the process finishes, type:
8. You can now remove your device from PC.
If Moto X4 goes into bootloop after flashing then boot your device into TWRP recovery and Wipe cache.
Ready to root your device, then here is How to Root Motorola Moto X4.